Autism Cares Foundation – Autism Resources
The Following Organizations are available to provide support and services for your family. Many of them participated in the Autism Expo at the Race for Resources. The Autism Cares Foundation is pleased to be able to provide the following resources for the benefit of the special needs families caught in their own “Race for Resources”. We believe this to be valuable information for those who need the assistance that these organizations provide. However, please be advised that the Autism Cares Foundation has not “vetted” these organizations, nor do we have any financial stake or interest in any of these organizations. Anyone contemplating the use of the services provided by these organizations is encouraged to research them to their satisfaction.
- 1847 Financial www.1847financial.com – We work with clients to bridge the gap between community, government and long term supports. We assist with obtaining federal and state benefits including waivers and Social Security. We develop a comprehensive financial and social strategy to assist individuals to live the life they desire. Our areas of expertise include Strategies for funding a special needs trust, Government benefits and eligibility, Finding the right attorney, Planning a “three-person retirement”, Multigenerational wealth management, Advanced insurance planning, Investment Advisory Solutions*, Tax planning strategies for special needs situations.
- Access Services www.accessservices.org – Access services has been enhancing the lives of people living with autism and providing support to their families and caregivers for over 30 years. Access is part of the new Adult Autism Waiver (AAW), one of two programs in PA specifically designed to help individuals over 21 years of age and living with an autism spectrum disorder to participate in their communities the way they want to. Access is currently providing community inclusion, respite, family living, and temporary crises through the AAW and we also offer these services through private-pay if an individual does not have the waiver. Access also has a wealth of other programs for both children and adults including respite, crises support, and behavioral health rehabilitation services.
- Action Karate www.actionkarate.net – Action Karate focuses on the individual need of each student on the spectrum. Helping with gross and fine motor skills and social interaction.
Zen Fitness fitnessclassesnow.com – Zen Fitness is a boot camp offering personalized group fitness and nutritional education. Action Karate offers martial arts classes to all ages.Danielle McCreery- email@example.com 1800 Bridgetown Pike Feasterville, PA 19053 215-431-4228
- AHA- Studio For Integrated Therapies LLC www.ahastudiotherapy.com –
Therapeutic arts and counseling center in Buxmont area serving the ASD community with arts-based social skills therapy groups and inclusion-based social fun clubs. Providing the best in creative arts therapy *** play therapy *** yoga therapy *** and sensory integration services for children across the neurodiverse spectrum.Karen DeHaven- Director- firstname.lastname@example.org PO Box 103 171 East Main Street
Silverdale, Pennsylvania 18962 267-261-3779
- AMICA Camp www.amica4autism.com – AMICA Camp gives children with social challenges the many benefits of a traditional summer camp experience and the skills to connect with their peers in camp and community settings. Guided by supportive counselors, trained and experienced in serving children and teens with high functioning autism, AMICA campers learn to make friends and interact with each other and mainstream peers while enjoying all that an exceptional day camp has to offer. After the camp session, AMICA kids can practice socializing with their camp friends year round in a variety of field trips, social skills groups, and fun community activities. AMICA also offers year round activities and social skills groups supervised by our skilled staff.
- ASERT www.paautism.org/asert/ – The Mission of the Autism Services, Education, Resources, and Training (ASERT) Collaborative is to enhance the lives of Pennsylvanians with autism, of all ages and abilities, by improving regional access to quality serves and interventions, providing information and support to families, training professionals in best practices, and facilitating partnerships among providers of services throughout the commonwealth. Please visit the ASERT website for more information and for reports from the Pennsylvania Autism Needs Assessment.
- Autism Society of America – Greater Philadelphia Chapter asaphilly.org– Serving families and professionals in Bucks, Chester, Delaware, Montgomery and Philadelphia counties. Our mission is to promote lifelong access and opportunities for persons within the autism spectrum and their families to be fully included, participating members of their communities through advocacy, public awareness, education and research related to autism autism. The chapter offers conferences, information and referral phone line, Yahoo listserve groups, Adult Services Committee, Monthly Sensory Friendly movies, Puzzle Ribbon Campaign, Library Book donations and Autism Awareness Day at the Philadelphia Zoo.
- Autism Speaks www.autismspeaks.org– Autism Speaks is dedicated to funding global biomedical research; to raising public awareness about autism and its effects on individuals, families, and society; and to bringing hope to all who deal with the hardships of this disorder through family services and advocacy efforts.
- Bright Beginners Academy www.brightbeginnersacademy.com –
A specialized inclusive Childcare & Preschool for infants 6 weeks to Pre-K with a variety of learning and behavioral needs including autism. We have small class sizes and highly trained staff. Every classroom is outfitted with a variety of sensory materials and we have designed 2 fully functioning sensory rooms. In addition, as part of a larger parent company MCC, we offer a variety of support services including ABA services, speech and occupational therapy.Gail Cohen, Director 800 Clarmont Avenue Bensalem, PA 19020 267 520-7200
- Bucks County Community College Future Teachers Organization– The Future Teacher Organization (FTO) of Bucks County Community College aids students who are preparing to be teachers.Our purpose is to develop professional growth and an appreciation for the teaching profession while stimulating the highest in professional ethics and attitudes. FTO sponsors many workshops that will help prepare our future teachers. The organization is also involved in many community activities, fundraisers, and special events throughout the year. Members of the FTO have also volunteered as peer mentors for young adults on the autism spectrum. aisers and special events throughout the year.
- Bucks County Family Support and Resource Coalition bcfsrc.blogspot.com – “Supported families are healthier families”
MISSION: To utilize the collective power of child, youth and family support entities to educate, share resources and create greater awareness in our community, of the needs that families have for support outside of formal services.
- Bucks County Intermediate Unit #22 www.bucksiu.org– The BCIU #22 offers programming for children from 3-5 years of age who are living in Bucks County and have special needs. Services are provided to eligible children in locations throughout the county. Screenings are available several times each month in convenient locations throughout Bucks County. All screenings are provided by appointment. The screening helps determine if an evaluation is needed. Once determined, a comprehensive evaluation may lead to the finding that a child has a developmental delay or disability, and that early intervention is needed. Examples of early intervention programs include special instruction in the child’s child care or preschool; consultation provided to families, educators and caregivers; special classes and groups; along with related services including speech therapy, occupational or physical therapies as indicated.The BCIU #22 also works with the 13 school districts in Bucks County to offer programming for children with Autism from age 3-21 years of age There are a range of services provided including full time, supplemental and itinerant classroom placements along with itinerant Autistic Support Services within the general education setting. Some of our programs utilize more intense behavior programs such as the ABA/VB (Applied Behavior Analysis/Verbal Behavior) & CLM (Competent Learner Model which is based in ABA) models. In all levels of programming, the primary goal is to develop social, communication, behavioral, academic, and functional living skills in the least restrictive public education setting. Students are instructed in communication, behavioral management, academics, fine/gross motor, daily living skills, social and community living skills.
- Bucks County LIFE www.accessservices.org– We serve Bucks County families with children who have emotional, behavioral, social and/or learning issues.
- Bureau of Autism Services www.autisminpa.org
- Carousel Connections/Carousel Farm www.carouselconnections.com– Carousel Farm is a summer program for children and young adults with special needs. The idyllic setting is a perfect environment for every friend – horseback riding, instructional and recreational swim, gardens, a petting zoo, sports fields and courts, music, art, opportunities to work on individual goals and embrace unique talents. Our structure and traditional “summer camp” activities provide opportunities to shine in the summer sun!
- Center for Autism Research at The Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia www.centerforautismresearch.com– The Center for Autism Research (CAR) is a collaborative effort between The Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia and the University of Pennsylvania. CAR’s goals are to identify the causes of autism spectrum disorders (ASD) and develop effective treatments. CAR conducts research studies for infants at risk for being diagnosed with ASD (due to having a sibling already diagnosed) as well as toddlers and school-aged children on the autism spectrum. Families receive comprehensive assessment reports and are paid for their time and travel costs. Typically developing children and adults are also needed for comparison purposes.
- Circle Speech Services, LLC www.circlespeechservices.com – Circle Speech Services serves families and children with communication challenges in the greater Philadelphia area. Susan is a certified speech-language pathologist with 20 years of experience. I partner with parents and teachers to meet each family’s individual goals. I primarily want to help YOU help your child. “Make Your Child Part of the Conversation.”
- Connolly, Jacobson & John, LLP www.theeducationlawyers.com– Connolly, Jacobson & John, LLP, is dedicated to obtaining appropriate educational services for students with special needs throughout Pennsylvania. We are one of the only law firms in Pennsylvania that focuses exclusively on the representation of special needs children and their families in education and related matters. We represent students with a wide variety of special needs, including students with learning disabilities, autism, ADHD, speech and language impairments, intellectual disability, emotional, physical and developmental disabilities, behavioral concerns and giftedness.With over 40 years of collective experience in education law, our partners have developed extensive knowledge and skills that enable us to provide both efficient and effective representation to families with special needs children. Having previously represented school district clients for many years, we are also uniquely qualified to anticipate and understand the challenges that parents often face in attempting to obtain the educational services that they need and deserve for their children.
- De Saro Chiropractic Center www.desarochiropractic.com– Located in Richboro, Pennsylvania, De Saro Chiropractic Center is a husband and wife team dedicated to serving Chiropractic care to all who want to achieve 100% health Naturally. Drs Andrew and Kristi are the team to care for your entire family!
- Doc Bresler’s Cavity Busters / Special Touch Dentistry www.cavitybusters.com– Doc Bresler’s Cavity Busters is a pediatric dental practice like no other. Our dedicated doctors and staff provide the highest quality dentistry to all children. Our sensitivity to the special needs of each child has created a unique dental home for children with autism. Our caring professionals will make your child’s visit comfortable and pleasant. With six locations throughout the Philadelphia area, there is an office convenient to you.
- Dr. Adam Berman www.adambermantherapy.com – I specialize in working with children and adolescents diagnosed with Autistic Spectrum Disorders as well as their parents and siblings. Major areas of parental concern are related to anxiety, social skills, and parental expectations, changing educational needs, time spent on the computer, and how the diagnosis affects siblings.
Jenkintown, PA 19046
- EARLI Study – Drexel University www.EARLIStudy.org– The Early Autism Risk Longitudinal Investigation (EARLI) Study is the nation’s first comprehensive, real-time study to follow families that already have one child diagnosed with autism from the start of a new pregnancy until the new baby turns three years old, investigating both environmental and genetic causes of autism. Moms may pre-enroll for the study even if they are currently not pregnant, and all families that participate in the study will receive compensation for time and travel, as well as autism and developmental written assessments of the children involved in the study.EARLI@drexel.edu
- East West Karate www.eastwestkarateandfitness.com– “Our goal is to help children with Autism THRIVE in this world, not just SURVIVE, and training in the Martial Arts is an awesome way to do it!” -Sensei Chris Hall, 3rd Degree Black Belt, Head Instructor, East West KarateEast West Karate Family Martial Arts and Fitness has been working with children with Autism for over 15 years. Our programs are designed to help students develop “life-skills” by focusing on the Mind, Body and Spirit. All children love to run around and have fun, and training in the martial arts gives them the opportunity to do so, while at the same time developing organizational skills, social skills, confidence and physical as well as emotional self-control. Each class combines fun physical activities that help develop fine and gross motor skills, coordination, balance, flexibility and strength. Children learn to deal with and overcome life’s many challenges. Classes are action packed, educational and will teach students to focus through external stimulus like noise, music and movement outside of the training floor. Our instructors love to teach, love to train and love to learn. They are great role models as well as well trained professional martial artists. If you feel your child could benefit from training at East West Karate, please give us a call or check out our website. All new students begin with a free private orientation lesson designed to introduce your child to the AWESOME WORLD OF THE MARTIAL ARTS at EAST WEST KARATE.
- Epic Developmental Services www.epicdevelopmentalservices.com – Epic Developmental Services specializes in providing staffing solutions to school districts, government agencies and private clients. Since 1998, we have grown to become one of the largest providers in our market through our focus on quality results. Epic Developmental Services achieves this through implementing the most effective empirically driven best practices in the fields of Education and Applied Behavior Analysis.
- Evon Chiropractic www.evonchiro.com– Located in the heart of Yardley, Evon Chiropractic is dedicated to helping you achieve your health and wellness goals — combining skill and expertise that spans the entire chiropractic wellness spectrum. Dr. Michael Evon and Dr. Michael Jurgelewicz are committed to bringing you better health and a better way of life by teaching and practicing the true principles of chiropractic wellness care
- Expressions Day Camp www.CampConcepts.org – Expressions Day Camp is a summer camp program designed to strengthen and enhance social skills in those children ages 6-18 with ASD. Using many traditional summer camp games and activities including arts & crafts, stream stomping, cooking, sports, nature, trips and more, campers build self-confidence and skills throughout this 8-week camp. Expressions Day Camp is part of the larger camp community of Big Oak Day Camp.
- Family Service Association of Bucks County www.fsabc.org– Adolescent and Adult Competitive Employment and Socialization (AACES) at Family Service Association provides community-based socialization programs for individuals age 14 and older with Asperger’s Syndrome, PDD/NOS, or communication disorders. The Junior Coffeehouse is a drop-in center for young people, ages 14-21 who are in high school, with Autism spectrum Disorders, PDD, and Communication Disorders. The program runs every Thursday at the Oxford Valley Mall where members can meet and socialize with others. Individuals participate in activities geared towards developing social interactions and making friends all the while gaining a sense of independence and self-determination. AACES also hosts a weekly Adult Coffeehouse on Wednesday nights for people ages 18 and older with Autism spectrum Disorders, PDD, and Communication Disorders who are post high school. AACES provides Job Coaching through OVR for those with Autism Spectrum Disorders, Learning Disorders, Anxiety, Depression, and ADHD to those who are not eligible for Intellectual Disability Services. Contact us directly for more information about our vocational and social services.
- Fitlife www.onlinefitlife.com– Fitlife is Buck’s County’s Elite Fitness and Sports Performance Training Center. Located right in the heart of Ivyland/Warminster, Fitlife is truly a one stop shop. Whether you are looking for Personal Fitness Training, Sports Performance Training, Fitness Membership, Group Exercise Classes (kickboxing, yoga, boot camps and more), Reformer Pilates, Massage, Sports Chiropractic Therapy or Nutritional Counseling, Fitlife offers it all. In its brand new 10,000 square foot facility, there is 3,500 sq foot indoor turf area used for speed and agility training, a 2,500 square foot weight room, a full line of cardiovascular equipment with cardio theatre, a group exercise room, a private Pilates studio, massage room, private personal training studio, locker rooms and more. Fitlife’s staff consists of Exercise Specialists, Personal Trainers and more. All employees are extremely motivating and energetic and always looking to share their knowledge with anyone who comes through their doors. They strive on maintaining a non-intimidating and always welcoming environment, so feel free to call, visit online or stop by at any time since they are open 7 days a week.
- Foundations Behavioral Health www.fbh.com– Foundations Behavioral Health is the only freestanding child and adolescent behavioral health facility in Bucks County, PA. Foundations Behavioral Health provides innovative behavioral health treatment to children, adolescents, and young adults. Our full spectrum of care includes acute inpatient hospitalization, residential treatment, partial hospitalization, behavioral health rehabilitative services, and LifeWorks Schools including an approved alternative school and the Autism Academy for middle and high school students. Foundations Behavioral Health also offers a Clinical Assessment Center (CAC) in which free and confidential assessments are performed by highly specialized masters prepared clinicians 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Referrals can be made 24/7 by calling 215-345-7151.
- Hopewell Pharmacy www.hopewellrx.com– We specialize in custom compounded prescriptions. These can be made to be GFCF or SCD compliant and free of dyes and sugars. We accept most major insurances for many of the compounds. We carry full lines of the major supplement companies, including Kirkman, Nordic Naturals and Klaire to make it one stop shopping. We offer nationwide shipping. We have our own all natural tick and insect repellant made of organic essential oils.
- Ivy Hill Equestrian www.ivyhillequestrian.org– Ivy Hill offers equine-assisted programs for children and adults with special needs. Our services include horsemanship and therapeutic riding sessions, programs for at-risk youth, summer camp, clinics, Special Olympic training, and competition opportunities. Programs are customized to meet the needs and objectives of individuals and organizations. Ivy Hill offers private and group lessons to best support the needs of each individual. Ivy Hill Therapeutic Equestrian Center is committed to establishing, maintaining and delivering professional programs designed to enhance the lives of those individuals with physical, social, educational, or psychological challenges.
- KenCrest www.kencrest.org– KenCrest provides special services and supports to individuals and families anywhere on the autism and age spectrums. Inclusive group services and individual in-home services available. Services provided anywhere in the 5-county Greater Philadelphia area.
- Kids Play Work – Pediatric Occupational Therapy www.kidsplaywork.com – KIDS PLAY WORK is a pediatric occupational therapy practice whose aim is to help children with challenges succeed and participate fully in their daily life activities.
Lisa Auerbach Baum is a nationally board-certified, PA state licensed Pediatric Occupational Therapist who has been working with children, infants through adolescents, for over 30 years. KIDS PLAY WORK is Lisa’s private clinical practice whose specialty areas include sensory integration, handwriting intervention and social skills competency training.
OT services are based on a family centered approach and include:
- Individual therapy sessions
- OT initial consults/evaluative testing
- Parent consultations/School consultations
- Social skills / Yoga groups
- Client advocacy related to school services
7812 Oak Lane Road Cheltenham, PA 19012 215-782-2242
- Kinney Center for Autism Education and Support kinneyautism.sju.edu– The mission of the Kinney Center for Autism Education and Support at Saint Joseph’s University is to provide multi-disciplinary education and research opportunities for students, teachers, professionals, and parents who seek to improve and extend opportunities, outcomes, quality of life and best practices in treatment for people with Autism Spectrum Disorders (ASD). The Center offers services, resources, and information; support and guidance; and tools for public and individual advocacy that contributes to improved Autism awareness and care. The Kinney Center offers a social skills program, respite program, sports program, inclusive summer camp and a college-bound retreat for students with ASD, as well as several educational opportunities.
- La Salle University www.lasalle.edu– The LADDER is the La Salle Autism and Developmental Disabilities Education Resources Family Center. It is a University wide collaboration that draws on the combined resources of the School of Arts and Sciences (Education, Psychology, Religion, Sociology, Social Work), Nursing and Health Sciences (Speech-Language-Hearing) to support families and children affected by Autism.
- Law Office of David T. Siegel, LLC www.DavidSiegelLaw.com – Law firm helping parents plan for the future of their special needs loved ones through special needs trusts, legal guardianships, and other legal options.
- Law Offices of Randy Hope Steen www.rsteenlaw.com – A boutique Tax and Estate planning firm specializing in Special Needs Trust Planning.
- Magellan Health Services www.magellanofpa.com– Magellan Behavioral Health of Pennsylvania is committed to ensuring the delivery of high-quality behavioral health care to help individuals and families achieve their goals. We partner with local counties, providers, members, families and other stakeholders to ensure a system of care based on innovation, clinical excellence and a philosophy of wellness that focuses on discovering personal strengths, building hope and offering choices. Together, we facilitate and accelerate transformation of the behavioral health system, supporting individuals and families on their journey toward recovery, building resilience in their lives and securing a healthier future.
- Maternal Child Consortium (MCC) www.warwickfamilyservices.com – MCC is a Bensalem Bucks County based Child Adolescent and Family Behavioral Health Provider offering Outpatient Center, Community Based supports and clinical services for the Autism Spectrum, Special Needs and Behavioral Health populations.
- McAndrews Law Office www.mcandrewslaw.com– Dennis C. McAndrews founded McAndrews Law Offices, P.C. in 1983 to provide the families of Pennsylvania with exceptional legal representation in special education, estate planning and disability law. Our firm has since expanded to include over 20 highly skilled lawyers and professional staff members. We now offer services in the following areas: estate planning, estate planning for individuals with disabilities, special education, elder law, long-term medical care planning, public benefits for seniors, guardianship, estate administration and probate, and personal injury. McAndrews Law Office maintains offices in Berwyn, Wyomissing, Scranton, Pennsylvania as well as Wilmington, Delaware and Washington D.C.
- Merrill Lynch www.fa.ml.com/sciascia – Since joining Merrill Lynch in 1998, Fred has served a loyal and growing circle of client families, many that now enjoy the retirement lifestyles they discussed years ago. Fred left Merrill Lynch In 2005 for Smith Barney and returned to the firm in 2009. In addition to working closely with individual clients, Fred has extensive experience developing retirement plans for corporations and small businesses. Fred holds the Chartered Retirement Planning CounselorSM (CRPC®) designation from the College for Financial Planning.
- Mindful Metta Massage www.mindfulmettamassage.com– The results of numerous medical studies have shown that most autistic children exhibit positive change from massage. Regular massage decreases touch aversion in autistic children and helps minimize stress and anxiety. In addition, massage is linked to better social responsiveness, increased cooperative behaviors at home and in the classroom and improved sleep patterns. I offer Cranial Sacral Therapy, and Myofascial Release Massage Therapy.
Joan Rosetsky LMT, E-RYT – email@example.com
65B West State Street
- Monaghan Music www.monaghanmusic.com– Bill Monaghan is a local musician and teacher. He has worked with a number of young adults with autism. Bill has also performed at our holiday parties and Music Time events over the years!
- Music Conservatory www.communityconservatory.org– The Community Conservatory is a nonprofit community school of the arts, offering broad-based, high quality arts education and performance programs in music, art and drama. Our Prelude Program transforms the lives of those with special needs and disabilities through music and art therapies. Our board certified therapist provide a wide range of activities based on the needs and diagnoses (developmental, emotional and physical disabilities, communication disorders and visual and hearing impairments) of each student. The Community Conservatory is unique in our passion for making participation in arts education and performance assessable to everyone, regardless of their circumstance in life, income, age, background or ability.
- Oxygen Oasis Hyperbaric Center www.o2oasis.com – Oxygen Oasis Hyperbaric Wellness Center treats children and adults with Autism and other conditions with Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy (HBOT) under the supervision of Dr. Ben Lam, Dr. Patrick Fall and Dr. Scott Rosenthal.
- Peace Valley Holistic Center www.peacevalleyholisticcenter.org– Peace Valley Holistic Center is an integrative Center combining traditional and holistic therapies, as well as education for parents and children with special needs, with an emphasis on Autism. The Peace Valley Holistic Center’s mission is to ease the suffering of children and families who live with autism and other disabling conditions, and to improve their quality of life. The Center helps children with Autism Spectrum Disorders (ASDs) improve in their abilities to cope, comprehend, communicate and transition into the mainstream. PVHC also has a holistic approach to advocacy, and tries to build a bridge between the family and the school district, instead of an adversarial relationship.
- Pegasus Riding Academy, Inc. www.pegasusridingacademy.com– Therapeutic riding for people with disabilities.
- Planned Lifetime Assistance Network of Pennsylvania (PLAN of Pa) www.planofpa.org– Created by families, for families. PLAN of Pa offering Planning, Trust and Cares Management services for adults 18 and older with mental differences in the five-county Greater Philadelphia area. PLAN of Pa helps families address the care and support of adult family member with special needs by answering the question, “Who will care for my loved one when I am no longer able?” PLAN is the only organization in the region that offers both Care Management and Trust Services. Because we work solely with adults with special needs, PLAN of Pa understands the concerns families face when seeking assistance with coordinating care now and planning for the future.
- Potential Inc. www.potentialinc.org – Potential Inc. is a non-profit organization providing services to adults and children with autism in their homes, schools, our clinic, and our licensed private school. We offer ABA-VB, Speech Therapy, Toilet Training, Social Skills, and more. We are funded by private insurance, the Adult Autism Waiver, families paying privately, school districts and donations.
- Progressions Companies, Inc. www.progressionscomp.com– Behavioral Health treatment for children and adolescents in their own homes, schools, summer camps, and communities throughout Southeastern Pennsylvania. Services are covered for the families by medical assistance. The services are provided by a coordinated team of professionals. This team could include:
- Behavioral Specialist Consultant (BSC)
- Mobile Therapist (MT)
- Therapeutic Staff Support (TSS)
- Case Manager
We help children and families struggling with various mood, thought and resultant behavior disorders. They may include:
- Anxiety, Agitation, Fears, Phobias
- Conduct and Behavioral Disorders
- Attention -Deficit /Hyperactivity Disorder
- Adjustment Disorders
- Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Grief and Loss
- Physical and Sexual Abuse and other Traumas
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder
4610 East Street Road Trevose, PA 19053 215-364-3299
- Special Olympics Bucks County
- Spectrum of Solutions Therapy Services www.sostherapyservices.com – Specialized counseling services for children, adolescents, and adults with Autism, ADHD, Anxiety, and other developmental behavioral and emotional issues. Cognitive behavior therapy, interactive play groups, social skills instruction, sexuality education, IEP review and consultation, caregiver counseling and support.
Ilona Naroditskiy, LPC– firstname.lastname@example.org
82 Buck Road
Holland, PA 18966
- Stages Learning Materials www.stageslearning.com – Stages Learning products are specifically created to stimulate learning and provide tools and strategies for creative, effective language building at every stage. Our products are designed for use by parents of children with autism as well as teachers, therapists and learning specialists. Stages Learning features a variety of products, developmentally appropriate apps, blog, and free resources.
- Sweet Megan LLC http://www.Glutenfreesweetmegan.com – I have Gluten, Dairy and Soy free baking company. My inspiration was my niece Megan passed away in 2008 from a Glioblastoma, a form of brain cancer. And Cara is my daughter diagnosed with a severe gluten intolerance. I then began to bake for Cara and one day she said mom you have to make these for everyone with allergy.
- TB Children’s Services LLC www.tbchildrensservices.com – TB Children’s Services offers a variety of services to better help your child. Our services start from age 3 well into the young adult years and include: Behavior Specialist, Mobile Therapist, Educational Tutoring, Educational Consulting, Academic Enrichment Programs, Resource Coordination, Wellness Programs, After school activities, In-School Field Trips, Birthday Parties, Parent Support Groups, Social Skills Groups, Seminars, Professional Development, and so much more!!
- Teaching Together www.teaching-together.com – Teaching Together provides therapy for children and young adults from ages 1 to 21 who are experiencing behavioral challenges. Specifically, Teaching Together provides in-home therapy for children with autism, behavioral problems, feeding problems and children who need help with potty training. If your child has mealtime problems, engages in problem behavior, or has trouble potty training, Teaching Together may be able to help. ABCBA works closely with parents, teachers, and other important people in the child’s life. Teaching Together conducts therapy in a variety of settings, such as the child’s home, school, and other “real life” places. This creates a natural and fun environment for the children and helps to maximize motivation and ensure lasting result.
- The Little Gym of Doylestown www.thelittlegym.com/doylestownpa/ – The Little Gym of Doylestown, our environment is fun, but our purpose is serious. That’s why we embrace a proprietary philosophy called Three-Dimensional Learning, in which physical activity is a conduit for nurturing your whole child. Brain Boost!, Get Moving!, and Citizen Kid!
- The Nexus School www.thenexusschool.org– The Nexus School is a private school devoted to educating children within the autism spectrum. Nexus stresses social understanding and development in an academic-based program, providing an educational and nurturing environment with comprehensive and integrated therapies tailored to the needs of each child as an individual.
- The Quaker School at Horsham www.quakerschool.org – The Quaker School at Horsham uses research-based programs provided by compassionate professionals to enable each student with complex challenges to blossom and achieve meaningful, personal, social and academic success.
- THERAplay www.theraplayinc.com– Theraplay, Inc. is a provider of physical, occupational, speech and feeding therapies and special instruction services for children from birth to 21. Our services include Outpatient Centers, School Based, Home Care and Early Intervention Therapies. Theraplay provides children’s therapy services in a play environment that enables a child to maximize their potential. Check the web site for the location of outpatient centers in West Chester, Trappe, Springfield, Quakertown and Horsham.
- Therapy Works for Kids www.twfk.net– Therapy Works For Kids provides therapeutic support to children and adolescents to help them express their individuality and reach their full potential through play and meaningful engagement as a step towards learning and independency. Therapy Works For Kids makes the commitment to work with families and other professionals as well as your school environment to provide a comprehensive and individualized intervention. Our goal is to provide in-clinic intervention to help your child reach their full potential at home, at school and in the community. Some of the programs provided are Sensory Integration Occupational Therapy, DIR Floortime, Solisten/Tomatis, iLS Integrated Listening, and Interactive Metronome.
- TOPSports www.mytopsports.org– TOPSPORTS was created to provide athletic and social activities for special needs children and their families. Our goal has always been to provide a family friendly atmosphere where special needs children can participate like everyone else in sports programs. We also created an environment where parents can enjoy watching their children without feeling different. Parents also have the ability to exchange ideas and information with other families about services and other resources available in the community.In addition to a few swim and golf activities throughout the year, the following activities are available through Top Sports:
- Top Soccer (fall)
- Top Shots (basketball during the winter)
- Top Bowlers (early spring)
- YMS Special Stars www.ymssoccer.net –
YMS Special Stars is a volunteer soccer program designed for children and young adults who have been diagnosed with Autism or Asperger’s Syndrome. This program is dedicated to engaging children on the autism spectrum in specially adapted soccer skill building and soccer games supervised by a group of volunteers. No prior soccer experience necessary. Practices and games are structured to provide a stress free opportunity for special Athletes to engage in soccer and fosters social skill building.Susan Breza- email@example.com 267-939-3064