Join Our Team
Whether as a volunteer or paid employee, ACF offers opportunities to caring people who want to improve the lives of our special loved ones
Employment - Adult Services Division
Autism Cares Foundation has employment opportunities across our two divisions. Our Adult Services Division regularly recruits Direct Support Professionals and others. If you or someone you know is interested, please click on the button below to submit your resume.
Direct Support Professional
Consider becoming an ACF volunteer to experience the nearly 200 activities we host each year. Pick your favorite activities and help create fun for our special guests as well as have fun yourself.
Volunteers of all ages are welcome. We send out a monthly email of upcoming volunteer opportunities with specific information (such as age requirements). To join our list, click the button below.
Volunteers age 17 and Under
Volunteers age 17 and under will need to complete the form with a parent or guardian.
Volunteers age 18 and Older
1. Volunteers age 18 and older are required to complete the application as well as the following clearances: PA Criminal Background for Volunteers (free); PA Child Abuse (free) and FBI Fingerprint (cost $22). Online clearance applications can be found at http://keepkidssafe.pa.gov/resources/clearances/index.htm.
2. Once you receive your clearances, please forward to email@example.com.
Autism Cares Foundation has internship opportunities in the following areas:
- Public relations: working in our office on press releases, social media and activities planning
- Graphic design and video: working with our office staff on capturing the memories of our events
- Adult day program: working directly with our participants over age 21
- Adult Services Division: we can provide the population needed for observation during thesis or Capstone Project completion. Master or Bachelor Degree supervision can be provided.
- Other opportunities – let us know your interests
If you would like to apply for an internship, please send your resume and cover letter indicating your area of interest, number of desired internship hours and projected start and finish dates to: firstname.lastname@example.org